SOUTH SEA RATTAN
OLD HICKORY TANNERY
View All Brands
611042 Robinson Traditional Floor Clock By Howard Miller
Suggested Retail: $4,011.00
Your Price: $2,987.60
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
Manufacturer Part No: 611042
- The elegant swan neck pediment of this fine clock features rare bookmatched olive ash burl, a turned finial, and a carved shell overlay.
- Olive ash burl corner overlays frame the crystal-cut oval glass on the lower door, providing a striking view of the pendulum and weights.
- The polished-brass dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological moon phase dial.
- The polished-brass pendulum includes a center disk that complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished-brass weight shells.
- Elaborately carved, reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and carved oval appliques enhance the front view of the clock. The multitiered base features a decorative cutout.
- Removable beveled glass top side panels allow easy access to the movement. The side lower glass is also beveled.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.